Sunday, August 11, 2013

That One Song

Do you have a particular song that just lifts you up and carries you while you're running?

For me, it's this Tiesto remix of an Imogene Heap song.  When I run, I use Pandora.  I pick an electronica station, and just use the pounding beats to drive me forward.  I love that Pandora picks random songs for me keeping things completely fresh.  So when this song comes on, it's totally random and by chance.

When it starts playing it never fails to pick me up.  Doesn't matter where I am in a run, this song just grants me another gear.  I usually end up with goosebumps, and often tears streaming down my face.

With this song playing, I am invincible.


Do you have a song like this?

If you're one of the two people reading this, leave me a comment and let me know what song makes you fly.